- We searched for the simplest golf score counter and found the E-Count 2 electronic golf scorekeeper.
- The simple 3 button operations lets you keep track of total shots, or putts quickly and easily.
- Just use the up and down arrows to pick the hole you are on, and hit the white golf ball button to add a stroke or putt.
- All of the holes and strokes are on one screen, so there is not fumbling around trying to find the right hole.
- The battery will last for dozens and dozens of rounds, and can easily be replaced with the commonly available LR1130 watch battery.
- The Ecount 2 electric golf score counter is the simplest way to count strokes on the course.
- Brands Pro Active Sports
- Product Code: SSCE02
- Reward Points: 7
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 274
Counts strokes and putts separately...
One counter scores continuously up to 99 strokes...
Attaches to golf glove
Records up to twelve strokes..
Just slide a bead down after each stroke then count them up at the end of each hole. Attaches to bel..